1. A faceplate is a metal bracket designed to fit around a control head of a siren, radio or CB, etc., and mount to rails inside a console. Depending upon the size of the control head, equipment faceplates range in size from 2" up to 7" (measuring from front to back). All TROY faceplates are 8 9/16 " wide.
2. TROY console sizes are described in inches referring to the inches in faceplates required to completely cover the top-side gap of each console. For example, a C06 console has an opening size of 14". It would take 14" of faceplates to completely cover the open area.
3. If faceplates you need do not completely cover the gap, order blank filler plates. Blanks come in 1", 2", 3", 4", 5", and 6".
4. Faceplates required to completely fill a console are included in the price of the console. Any faceplates ordered in excess of the console size are at an additional charge.
5. If, at the time of the console order, you do not know which faceplates you'll need, TROY will issue a credit for them to be redeemed at a later date.
6. Faceplates ordered on an individual basis (not at the time of console order) incur a charge. See prices in the faceplate guide.
7. Custom faceplates incur a one-time setup fee of $50.00. This fee is waived only if your order is for ten (10) faceplates or more.
8. Contact Bebe Bornais for special pricing on large-quantity orders (100+).
9. TROY sells faceplate style leather arm pads. These come in 1", 2", 3" and 4" sizes. Arm pads count as inches to cover the console; however, there is a charge for arm pads that is NOT included in the console price.
10. If you do not see a faceplate for the item you're planning to install, please contact Customer Service with the height and width dimensions of your control head and we'll do a cross-reference against existing faceplates. If there is a match, we'll discuss the mounting options with you so you can make a decision to try it. If not, we'll fax you a form to fill out and, if you'd like, we'll make you a faceplate. (See Item 7 above on custom work.)
11. If you order the wrong faceplate and want to return it, please see our Return Authorization information on the Policies page. You will be responsible for freight and a re-stocking fee. If the error is TROY's, all replacement expenses are our responsibility.
about Troy? Call 1-800-700-8769 or (323) 720-4100
or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2001-2008 TMEIS. All Rights Reserved